Saturday 2 February 2013

Smile to the sun

Smile to the sun

This shirt with studs on is amazing and as soon as I saw it in the shop I had to have it :))) do you like it too??? It was bit chilly by the see so I wore this amazing knit by vero moda that kept me sort of warm:))) the moschino sunnies kept my eyes protected agains the sun,lol when I don't have them and it's sunny my eyes water does it happen to you too? And of course I didn't forget the cowboy look alike shoes with studs on.

košile s ostny je naprosto úžasný kousek a jakmile jsem ji videla v obchode, musela jsem ji proste mít :))) líbí se Vám ?:)) u more bylo trosku chladnějš, protože tam dočkal vítr, takže mě alespoň trochu zahrál svetrik od vero mody:)) sluneční brýle jsou znacky moschino a chrání mě ocicka před sluníčkem:DD kdyz nenosím sluneční brýle, tak mi slzí oči, stava se Vám to take ? Outfit jsem dokončila jeansy a boty s ostny (na zadní straně) .










Smile to the sun

1 comment: