Sunday 19 May 2013

Love the wedges and shorts !!!

Love the wedges and shorts !!!

The outfit that I wore yesterday is a great outfit to go for a weekend dinner, or for a few drinks. It's simple but still pretty :) I have choosen mainly dark colors as you can see :) to dress it up I have worn a chunky gold necklace, chunky gold watch and some bracelets. Hope that you like it.

Outfit, který jsme měla na sobě je jasnou volbou na víkendovou večeři a nebo když jdu ven na pár drinků. Je to jednoduchý outfit, ale hezký:) zvolila jsem převážně tmavě barvy jak vidíte.abych to trochu oživila vzala jsem si mohutný zlatý řetízek, zlaté hodinky a hodně náramků (které bohužel nejdou vidět :D ). Doufám, že se vám outfit líbí.







Love the wedges and shorts !!!

18 comments:

  1. nice

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    GIVEAWAY on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit, I really like the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the jacket! I hope you had a good time.

    Kathryn x

    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very pretty! Your outfit suit you well. :)

    xx, Edda
    Win an item of your choice from OASAP at http://eddaiglesia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Outfit...:)

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sluší ti to ...hezký výstřih :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guapísima....me encanta el look!!!!!!!!un bsazo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jacket-- I'm a touch jealous, as I can't wear that color.

    ReplyDelete