Wednesday 29 May 2013

Goodbye mallorca

Goodbye mallorca

Do you know that horrible feeling when something nice is coming to the end ? The time in Mallorca has timed out and I am back in the UK. It has been soooo lovely to see my family they have been wonderful and I am honestly blessed to have them.

Znáte ten osklivy pocit, kdyz něco hezkého končí ? Má dovolená na Mallorce se uchýlila ke konci a já jsem zpět v Anglii. Bylo úžasně vidět moji rodinu a jsem neuvěřitelně šťastná , ze je mám.












Goodbye mallorca

14 comments:

  1. these beaches look amazing! :) I'm jealous!
    Loove your outfits! So summerly :)
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures =( How horrible to go from somewhere so sunny to somewhere rainy and horrible as the UK!!!

    Glad you had a lovely time

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. To víš, že znám.. ale aspoň má člověk na co vzpomínat :) Já jedu k moři za měsíc, už se moc těším!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos!

    chicates.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember how sad I was when I was coming back home after wonderful holiday in Montenegro. Great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you had a wonderful time there!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky girl, such a beautiful place !

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful pic and travel!
    Have a nice day!
    I am waiting for you darling!
    Federica
    smartchicidetreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like an amazing time.
    Join my Oasap giveaway and win an item of your choice! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting post! Wonderful photos)

    http://ulianna-life.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The beach looks amazing! I love this post :)

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete