Sunday 7 April 2013

Straight jeans combos

Straight jeans combos

I wanted to show you two combinations where i am wearing straight baggy jeans - classic pair of levis 501.
Even when you wearing this boyish type of jeans when you choose the right shoes, shitrt/top etc. you can look elegant and like a women :)

Dnes jsem vám chtelA ukázat dvě kombinace, kde mám na sobě hodně volné a rovné jeansy- klasické levis 501.
I když je to spíše panský střih kalhot, tak výběrem správných bot, tricka/topu atd. můžete vypadat elegantně a stále jako žena:)



Straight jeans combos

9 comments:

  1. You dress the best , cool shoes sweetie ,
    & lovely hair in these pics ,

    I HAVE CHANGED MY BLOG'S URL FROM nanybuz91.blogspot.com to the NEW URL

    Come by for a visit & check my ( Inner Thoughts Poem )

    ( artofnanyslife.blogspot.com )

    N@NY
    ,
    ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love first part... So perfect...and i love jeans too:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect jeans :)

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/04/440-camo-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Já pro tento střih kalhot moc nejsem, příjde mi to, no nelíbí se mii to! ;)
    Ale hodně se mi líbí pruhovaný triko!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes!:)) You look awesome!;))

    check out my new post;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love boyfriend jeans! I'm following you ***

    ReplyDelete