Saturday 13 April 2013

Red lacey dress

Red lacey dress

I have already mentioned guys the other day that I will be going for a wedding reception this Saturday and that I bought a lovely dress so here it is :))) red lace dress I just can't get enough of lacey clothes they look so classy and feminine !!! The main reason I have picked this dress is that I love the back of it as its longer than the front it is just bit different :))

Již jsem se tu zmínila před par dny, že půjdu na svatbu tuto sobotu a že jsem si koupila nové šaty, tak vám chci prostřednictvím fotek ukázat výsledný efekt :))) červené, krajkové šaty - krajky se proste nemohu nabažit - vypadá elegantně a žensky. Další důvod proč jsem sáhla po těchto šatech je řešení zadní časti- jsou delší, než předek:))










Red lacey dress

17 comments:

  1. beautiful dress, you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jsou úžasné!:))
    strašně ti sluší!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. krásný šatyy:) moc ti to sluší:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this dress! Lace is one of my favorite things to wear! :-)

    xx Christal xx
    LipstickAndPonytails.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful olgs!! loving the dress sexy and sophisticated! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely in that dress, I love lace.

    I am following you on g+, bloglovin and GFC. I hope you will follow me back?

    Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    Jac x0x

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful dress! Lace looks wonderful on you! :)
    Maybe you might consider following each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will wait for you on my blog!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful in that dress

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous & classy dress, very beautiful on you!
    Following you now through GFC & bloglovin.
    missashiibeauty.blogspot.com.au
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cute look! You're so pretty woman!

    Would you like to follow each others?
    Greetings from Poland!
    Renews xxx

    ReplyDelete