Tuesday 16 April 2013

Heart thing to welcome the spring

Heart thing to welcome the spring

The waiting for a sprint was worthy :) people seem to be more relaxed and happier don't you think guys ?:) I am glad that I don't have to wear my winter coats anymore, scarf, hats even tho I do like the bits I have in my wardrobe it was about to say good bye to them :)

Čekání na jaro stálo za to :) lidé mi připadají více v klidu a jsou šťastnější , nemyslíte ?:) jsem ráda, že už nemusím nosit zimní kabáty, šály a čepice, ne že bych neměla ráda své zimní oblečeni, ale už bylo na čase jim říct pápá :)








and little bit different for tonight :)
Trosku vylepseny outfit na vecer:)

Heart thing to welcome the spring

7 comments:

  1. Hello :-)!
    - Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! And yes of course we can follow each other. I'm following you now and waiting for you to follow me back :-) btw. nice blog!

    Have a nice daaaaay.<3
    - amazinglaugh.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. úžasný outfit:)
    Souhlasím, lidé jsou více v klidu:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! Following you now <3

    ReplyDelete