Wednesday 25 September 2013

High waisted jeans are sexy !!!

High waisted jeans are sexy !!!

For a long time i was against high wasted jeans as i did not find them sexy in any way, dont know why was i thinking that. They not only look sexy but shows off curves and another amazing thing about them that they make me look taller, it is just the side effect of those jeans,lol. I have also tried to combine them with some of my crop tops and the effect was just really good :)                                  
Dlouhou dobu jsem se bránila jeansum s vysokým pasem, nepřipadaly mi vůbec sexy, ani nevím, co mě k takovéto myšlence vedlo. Nejen , že sexy vypadají, ale také zvýrazní mé křivky a dalši super věc je, že vás opticky prodlouží, toho vedlejšího efektu si vážím asi nejvíce :D Také jsem je zkoušela kombinovat s mými crop topy a výsledný efekt je také suprový :)
show



Jeans - River Island
Shoes - Truth or Dare by Madonna
Top - Next
Clutch - Juicy Couture

High waisted jeans are sexy !!!

12 comments:

  1. You look adorable dear. I love that high waisted pants in general are back in fashion!
    Please don't forget to follow back if you haven't already, thank you!!
    With love,
    Coco
    xoxo
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to think high-waisted jeans were very mom-jeans like - not a look I was going for. BUT I'm quite warming up to the trend now and I love high waisted anything. I love your jeans - they're so cute and flattering! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same initial aversion to high-waisted jeans as you, but since learned I was wrong. They flatter our shapes and are awful attractive. These look great on you. Love the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. High waisted pants really make legs longer. :)
    Smize with Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love high waisted jeans, such a good combination with a crop top!

    Looking lovely.

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jsou sexy, moc Ti to sluší, mě se líbí moc, hlavně kraťasy, ale bohužel nemám pasy, takže vypadá ve vysokých kalhotách jako krychle :) Zvu tě k sobě na návštěvu ;) www.mysmallhappinesses.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete